Wednesday 31 July 2013

Army Navy

Las Monday, me and my husband had a dinner date at Army Navy in BF Homes, Paranaque. I am a lover of mexican food and I super love burritos and quesadillas and nachos, and this is a perfect place for me.


Here's what we ordered:

2 orders of their Fearless Fried Chicken (175.00 per order)
1 order of Freedom Fries and cheese dip (95.00)
1 order Steak Quesadillas (175.00)
2 orders of large Libertea (75.00 per order)
1 Carnitas Burrito (185.00)

My husband said that their food is not that tasty. I didn't like the chicken because there was nothing so special about it except for the gravy with peppercorn on it. I love their quesadillas and I was able to eat the whole order because I didn't eat the chicken. Their freedom fries is a bit spicy and the cheese dip is okay. 



We ordered burrito and had it for midnight snack, but to my dismay, it was not tasty, just like what my husband said. Maybe that is how they really prepare the food but I like Taco Bell better.

All in all, I will give Army Navy 3 stars for this one. But I am not sure whether to return here anytime soon. I am not sure if I want to spend almost a thousand pesos for this food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment