Saturday 24 August 2013

Chicken Deli



Yesterday, my family had lunch to this newly opened Chicken Deli in Naga Road, Las Pinas City. They opened last August 15 and I was so eager to try out their food. I was so thrilled also because this is just a walking distance from our village so we don't have to ride a cab or jeep or tricycle, but sidecar is an option if you want.

Here's what we ordered:

This is what I ordered, Pork Sisig and this is for P99.00

This is what we ordered for my daughter, chicken bbq and rice for P59.00

They call this Bacolod Express. I must say this is tasty and I like the hot feeling of this. This costs P49.00

I super love ensaladang talong! The bagoong here is so tasty. This is for P39.00

This is what my husband ordered, Liempo with rice for P99.00

We also ordered Iced Tea, priced at P35.00 per large glass and we ordered Tropicana Juice for my daughter for P39.00. Overall, we were satisfied with the service and the food. The people here are attentive, especially when you are running out of rice! Haha. They do have unlimited rice, by the way for the meals they offer like what me and my husband ordered.

This are good deals they offer for family or groups who wants to eat here and try different food they offer.

Like the other Inasal food stores, they also offer free "sinigang" soup while you're waiting for your food.

Took photos of their menu posted on their cashier section.

We will definitely go back here because, one, it's so near to our place it's so accessible. Two, they have nice food selection and I have yet to try their merienda and panghimagas food which I will try on my next visit.

I am sure of the branches they have in Metro Manila but you can check their FB page for more information.



Chicken Deli
Naga Road, Pulanglupa Las Pinas City
(Between PNB and Petron}



No comments:

Post a Comment