Wednesday 28 August 2013

Mang Cha-a

I am not a fan of tea, but when a friend told me about Mang Cha-a which somehow near to our place, I said yes. However, due to some circumstances, the first time I went there, I was alone. It was last Saturday and it was raining and it was a perfect time to unwind and relax.

When I entered the place, I fell in love. The colors were so perfect! I was in love with the set up of the place. So I took a photo of almost everything nice there so I can share them with you.

This is the cute wall they have where you can post notes to your friends, to Mang Cha-a, or to anyone.

When I first visited them last Saturday, I ordered Chocolate Oreo Milk Tea. I ordered the large one. I was so full and I love this drink! This is also best for kids, in fact this is one of their best sellers for kids. Since this is a large drink, it costs P80.00 and I added pearls for P10.00


This is the view from my table. It was raining when I went there.

A lovely corner. There were three nice high chairs at the corner. I love it.

This is how it looks like when you enter Mang Cha-a. You will see nice colors of chairs, which I love and a very nice cozy environment.

I also love these photos they hang on the wall. I think these are the customers they had when this branch first opened. Cute clips!

Super duper love polkadots! I love this wall so much! This may be a small corner and space but this looks so nice and neat.

We visited the place again today. I tried one of their best seller Wintermelon Milk Tea. At first, at the sound of the name of the drink, I was not impressed and I was actually hesitant to try that, but since it's my second visit, I think it's only fair that I try another drink, so I decided to order their Wintermelon Milk Tea with Pearls.

This is their regular Mang Cha-a Wintermelon MIlk Tea for P55.00 only!


The only thing I think they could improve is to maybe sell cookies or chips. They do have Picnic and Tofu chips but I was looking something to munch like cookies or pastries perhaps to compliment the tea. 

What I love about this shop is they have WIFI. They are nice here in fact I know one who works here. I will definitely go back here since this is near to our place and I want to bring my husband and daughter here next time.

If you would like to visit their branch here, this is located near Citadella in CAA Road, Las Pinas City. Major landmark is Southville International School and Las Pinas Doctors Hospital. You will easily locate them because they are the 2nd floor of a building in Citadella. You can also visit their Facebook page Mang Cha-a Citadella.



No comments:

Post a Comment