Monday 12 August 2013

Sauteed Pork and Baguio Beans


Since I am a fan of Del Monte, I tried one of their recipes I saw on their Facebook account, it's called Sauteed Pork and Baguio Beans.

What you need:

4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 pc medium onion, sliced
2 tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste
150 grams pork kasim, sliced into strips
1 ½ tbsp patis
¼ kg Baguio beans, sliced

How to Prepare:

- Saute garlic, onion and DEL MONTE Tomato Paste in 2 tbsp oil. Add pork and cook until tender.

- Add patis, ¼ tsp pepper, ½ cup water and Baguio beans. Cook for 3 minutes or until Baguio beans are almost tender.

For some reason, what I cooked seems to lack patis on it so I suggest that you check the patis you will put to this dish. This is a very easy recipe and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment