Monday 27 May 2013

Hotdog Menudo

My daughter loves hotdog so much and I love it too, don't we all do?

So I made a very yummy hotdog recipe that my daughter loved so much and it's very healthy! I call it Hotdog menudo. This is ideal for toddlers who are picky eaters like my daughter. 



Here's what you need:

8 pcs. regular hotdogs (I used Tender Juicy Hotdogs), sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 medium size potatoes, cut in cubes
1 medium size carrots, cut in cubes
1 small can cooked green peas
200g Del Monte Tomato Sauce
2 tbsp oil
black pepper


How to prepare:

- Saute onion and garlic in pan with oil.
- Add hotdog and continue sauteeing until hotdogs are medium red.
- Add Del Monte Tomato Sauce and 1/2 cup water. Allow to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add green peas. Add pepper according to taste.
- Serve while hot and with lots of rice.

I am still thinking of other kid's meal because I am trying to give my daughter alternative table food since she is a picky eater. If you have any suggestions or any recipes in mind for toddlers, you can share your recipes here and I'll try it also!

No comments:

Post a Comment