Monday 4 November 2013

Home Made Burger Steak

I wanted to share with you this yummy home-made burger steak, a recipe I got from my sister-in-law. Okay, before you move that eyebrow, the burger patties are not home-made but if you know how to make one, the better!


Here's what you need:

6 pcs. burger patties 
1 beef cube
1 small can mushroom
1 pack of Nestle Cream

How to prepare:

- Fry the burger patties. Set aside.
- Heat a pan and add Nestle Cream. Once the the cream is hot, add the beef cube and stir it until the cube is dissolved.
- Add mushroom and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour to the burger patties, or serve separately.

It's so easy! You can also add a small amount of water, depending on your taste. I actually bought a fail burger patty so I will do this again next week using CDO Burger patties. :)

1 comment: