Saturday 2 November 2013

Yana's Bagoong and Chili Oil


It was my first attempt to buy edible goodies online. I posted my favorite mango and bagoong and one seller commented on my photo and said to try her home made bagoong. So I looked into her account and checked out the photos and customers who bought from her. Everybody seems to like her home made bagoong so I got curious and decided to order the bagoong and chili oil. Bagoong costs P150 and the chili oil is for P50.

These goodies arrived last Thursday and yesterday I made my favorite ensaladang mangga and used the bagoong I bought. Okay, to be honest, it doesn't taste like the bagoong you can buy from the groceries like Barrio Fiesta and other brands. Why? This is home made so there's no preservatives added which is a good thing. My sister said it's pure. This bagoong is not spicy, by the way. 

Since my husband was not here when I first made my ensaladang mangga, I made another one today and this time, I mixed it with the chili oil. Then voila! That was the taste I was looking for, spicy bagoong! So yummy! I like this mix so much!

If you want to order or check out their IG account, you can search for @onlineshopaholic and you will see other satisfied customers like me. Weeee!! Cheers to all bagoong lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment