Saturday 19 October 2013

Infinitea Free Upsize today!

In celebration of their 1st month being opened here in Naga Road, Infinitea is giving free upsize today!

We went there earlier and we ordered their frappe and fruit tea drinks.


\

On the right is their Double Dutch which costs P85.00 and on the right is their Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumble which is also p85.00 for their medium drinks and since they have free upsize, we got their large size drinks!

We were so happy with the drinks we chose. I like the Double Dutch because it tastes like the Double Dutch ice cream! My husband likes his choice of Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumble. He said that he likes munching on the cookie tidbits.


For my daughter, I ordered Grape Fruit Tea for P50.00 for a medium size cup. I thought she will not like the taste but she did! Yeay! When I tasted it, it tastes like Zesto Grape drink but this is still a good buy because of the free upsize.


No comments:

Post a Comment