Saturday 2 November 2013

Oishi's Choco Chug


I was browsing through Instagram and I saw that Juliana Gomez received Oishi's Choco Chug and that it's her new favorite drink. Then I saw in one blog about a review of the same,so as curious as I can be, I scouted where I can spot this. 

Last Tuesday, I went to Puregold and did some grocery shopping and spotted this! I felt like I found a pot of gold. Haha. I grabbed 2 250ml of this, one for me and one for my daughter. This  250ml Choco Chug cost around P17 in Puregold.

The next morning, I showed it to my daughter and gave it to her for breakfast. I was a bit afraid that she might taste the oats inside even though it shows "finely ground oats" on the label. When I handed it over to my daughter, she tasted it and said, "Wow, ang sarap Mommy ah!" Yay! She liked it. I had my own sip of it and to my surprise, it was not too sweet like other chocolate drink (you know what I'm referring to) and you can't taste the oats. I actually like it. 


This is my daughter drinking "my" Choco Chug. She grabbed it to me and said it was hers. Haha. This is our new favorite! Grab yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment