Thursday 7 November 2013

Flavours of China

It's my husband's 25th birthday today and since we are into big celebration and all, we decided to have a late lunch at Flavours of China in SM Sucat. My husband requested to eat here and he said he missed the food here.


This is actually my favorite part, the chicharon part! They serve this while you're order is being prepared. I remember when we ate here with my family, they really had to ask for another plate of this!


We super love this Seafood Fried Rice (P235) and I think this is already good for 4 persons because we didn't finish this plateful of rice.


This is one of favorite, Salt and Pepper Spareribs with vinegar, priced at P255 per order. I like this because it's crispy and very good partner with vinegar.


This is their Fried Chicken, priced at P210 for a half order of it. My husband likes this when we ate it at home (leftover chicken). I especially like the gravy partnered to it.


Their refillable iced tea priced at P60, nothing special with this iced tea. But I like the taste of it here.

According to my husband, if he were to choose again where to eat, he'd choose Savory. He said this straight forward. I am not sure if you agree with my husband or not. He said that you can get the same menu for a lower price and even better tasting food at Savory. But overall, the food was great but I am not sure whether we'll dine here again if I'm with my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment