Friday 17 October 2014

Chic-Boy's Fresh Lumpia


It was my first time to try Chic-Boy's Fresh Lumpia when we had lunch there a few weeks ago. I must say it was good, the only thing I noticed was the wrapper was too thick that you'll think it as "big" but the content was actually not that many.

I like the packaging when you order it for take out. I was worried that the sauce might leak when I bring it home but when I open the box, good thing the sauce was separated from the lumpia. Plus they give generous amount of sauce, in fairness.This costs around 50 pesos if I'm not mistaken and it's a good buy if you are looking a healthy food to eat at Chic-Boy.

You can check their website for branches near you so you can try them too!


1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete