Saturday 8 December 2012

Cream Dory Fillet with Garlic dip


I love creamy dory fillet especially when you have this amazing dip! Ahhh... it's so delicious! So I want to share this recipe I got from the forum I joined in.

Here's what you need:

1/2 kilo cream dory
salt and pepper
flour
beaten egg
japanese breadcrumbs
oil for frying

For the dip:

Mayo
Minced garlic
Lemon or calamansi (I used calamansi because it's cheaper)
pepper

Here's how to cook:

- Dredge dory in flour with salt and pepper, then put in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Do this to the rest of the dory.
- Fry, but do not overcook since this will be cooked easily because of the flour and egg.

How to make the dip:

- Mix mayo, garlic, calamansi and pepper. Adjust according to taste. Be careful in putting garlic because the more garlic, the more hot it will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment