Sunday 2 December 2012

Tokyo Tokyo





We had dinner at Tokyo Tokyo last night with my hubby and my daughter.  Me and my hubby are not a big fan of Japanese food but since I tried dining here with my friends last month, I told my hubby to try this again.

We ordered their Sumo Remix. This is good for two and we chose Prawn & Vegetable Tempura and Pork Tonkatsu. It also has 2 pcs. of fried flat potatoes and 1 onion ring, it also comes two red iced tea (we upgraded to big size). We also ordered California Maki, our all time favorite Japanese food.

The food is great, you get unlimited rice which my hubby really enjoyed. He had 4 servings of rice! Hahaha.


I just didn't enjoy the prawns because I had to buy my daughter food for her to a different fast food and my hubby said that our food was served right after I left. :(


Anyway, we will surely go back to this place again because we love shrimp and we love their California Maki! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment