Wednesday 26 December 2012

Giligan's Bar and Grill (Mall of Asia)


Me and my childhood friends had lunch at Giligan's Bar and Grill last Saturday, December 22. We always love to eat and my friend Jessica pick this resto because she said that there are group meals available at a very reasonable price. 


We ordered s4 for P1,042.00. The food included are:

Lechon Kawali

Chicken Lollipop
6 sticks Prok BBQ
Grilled Bangus Belly
Bulalo Soup
2 plates of white rice
6 glasses of Iced Tea

I like their BBQ because it was so tasty. I remember that we also ate here back in 2010 with my hubby when I was still pregnant with my daughter Amber.


The place is great. We arrived there past 12 noon and my friend was able to reserve table for us. The temperature was ok, the only problem is, the table my friend reserved had the aircon above and there were drops of water falling on her.


I also like their Bulalo, though I didn't eat the meat, but the soup was so great and tasty. I know they have lots of branches in Metro Manila but since this is near to my work, I like to go back here, plus it's near the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment