Sunday 6 January 2013

Shakey's Monster Meal

It's always good when you share good food with friends. Last night, I met up with my Teletech friends at SM Mall of Asia and we had dinner at Shakey's. Since we were about 10, my friend decided to go to Shakey's. Good thing they have this Monster Meal deal which is good for 12 persons. I was also looking forward to taste this meal because of the posters I see when I pass by their restaurant.






The pizza was thin crust and I actually didn't like it. I was expecting a soft crust. Haha. Anyway, I was so full eating their pasta and the chicken, which is good by the way. It was really worth the price.



All in all, we had a  good dinner, and a good laugh, as always. I will surely go back and order this one again when I get the chance to be with friends again.

1 comment:

  1. I love Shake's Monster Meal Deal! It's so sulit. We always have that for my son's birthday and it's an insteant feast. :-)

    ReplyDelete