Monday 14 January 2013

Chicken Afritada

My hubby cooked today one of my favorite dish, Chicken Afritada. I love it whenever my hubby cooks for us. He has this magic hands that whatever he cooks, it's delicious! That is one of the reasons why I am trying to learn other dishes so I can cook for him too. :)



Here's what you needed:

1/2 kilo chicken, afritada cut
3 medium potatoes, cut into medium size
2 medium carrots, cut into medium size
1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
1 medium onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
115 g. Del Monte Tomato Sauce

How to prepare:

- Saute onion and garlic. Add chicken. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water. Let it simmer.
- Add Del Monte Tomato sauce.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment