Thursday 3 January 2013

Pork Chop with Veggies

When I decided to learn how to cook, I chose the easiest, which is frying and sauteing. I don't want to start with complicated recipes because I might fail and the ingredients and the food will be put to waste, plus I would have to eat all of it. Haha.

I was browsing through my camera and saw this fried pork chops and sauteed veggies. This was taken back in February of 2012. The ingredients are so easy and the preparation too.

What you need for the Fried Pork Chops:

2 pcs of pork chops
Meat Breading (I forgot what I used but you can use any meat breading of your choice)
salt
oil, for frying

How to cook:

- Sprinkle salt into pork chops.
- Dredge the pork chops to meat breading.
- deep fry.




What you need for Sauteed Veggies

half of cabbage, sliced thinly
1 carrot, cut into strips
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 sachet of seasoning granules (you can use magic sarap, ginisa mix or any seasoning you like)
pepper

How to cook:

- Saute onion and garlic.
- Put carrots and cabbage.
- Put seasoning granules and a dash of pepper.
- Saute until cabbage are half cooked.



After this attempt, I begin to take photos of recipes I am learning and loving. It was so nice to serve food with love, especially for your family. I cooked this recipe for me and my husband, and he liked it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment