Friday 27 September 2013

Mang Cha-a 2

I dropped by Mang Cha-a this morning and to those who read my blog about them last month, I mentioned there that I wish they have cookies to compliment the tea they offer. When I went there this morning, to my surprise, there were cookies!!!


I was so happy when I saw their cookies in a very cute jar. They have Chocolate Chip cookies for only 20 pesos and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for 25 pesos. I bought the Chocolate Chip cookie and I must say that it complimented the tea I ordered. I ordered Strawberry Milk Tea with pearl and my husband actually loved their milk tea! He also said that the place was nice. :)

The barista also said they have new flavors to try. They the coconut and mango drinks. I will definitely try it when I come back. I am so happy that the owner of this branch really listened to customer's feedback. Actually, I posted my blog last month to my Facebook page and tagged them. To my surprise, they posted it on their fan page and said that they heard the comments and they will soon have cookies to sell and there they are!

It feels so nice to finally get a customer satisfaction. Haha. If you want to read my first blog about them, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment