Tuesday 29 January 2013

Fried Cream Dory with Mixed Veggies

Recently did I learned that my hubby doesn't like Dory fish. :( I just learned about it when I cooked this and when I prepared him food to bring for work, he removed it. :(

Anyway, this is not the last time I'm cooking cream dory, but I will look for alternative ones. Anyway, let me share this to you. I got this recipe from a friend.


Here's what you need:

For the dory:
1/2 kg dory
1 pack chicken breading (I used Crispy Fry garlic)

For veggies:
10 pcs. baguio beans, cut into 2
1 medium size carrots, sliced
1 tbsp butter

For dressing:
1 pack mayonnaise
2 tsp pickle relish

How to prepare:

- Cut dory into small portion. Dip into chicken breading. Fry.
- For the veggies, saute veggies in 1 tbsp of butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For the dressing, just mix pickle relish and mayonnaise.




No comments:

Post a Comment