Sunday 16 December 2012

Greenwich's Beef and Mushroom Rice

I haven't been to Greenwich for a long time. So yesterday I told my husband to eat at Greenwich. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera and I was not able to take the photo of what I ordered.

I have been a fan of their Beef and Mushroom Rice Meal since 2004. I like the taste, especially when you put hot sauce on it (I learned this hot sauce thing from my coworker back in 2004), it just so taste almost heaven! Ahh! I just love how they bake the rice and the cheese and the mushroom, everything!

You might want to try this when you visit to the nearest Greenwich in your area. They don't offer just the pizza, they also have this great and delicious Baked Rice Melt.

5 comments:

  1. Its no more available in greenwich. I wonder why they remove it from their menu. Btw have any idea how they make it? Recipe that similar to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its no more available in greenwich. I wonder why they remove it from their menu. Btw have any idea how they make it? Recipe that similar to it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recipe to cook your own beef and mushroom rice from greenwich, since it is already gone from their menu: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdxcg17P/?k=1

    This has always been my favorite, it's just so sad that it's not anymore available from their menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this!!! :) this was my favorite too!! Hinahanap hanap ko pa rin! :(

      Delete
    2. Click bait ampota.

      Delete