Thursday 5 September 2013

Fiesta Spaghetti


I noticed that I haven't posted any pasta dish here in my blog even though I am a super fan of Spaghetti. I was looking for the tipid pack of Del Monte Spaghetti but I didn't find one and I saw this Fiesta Tipid Pack. It has 1 kilo of Spaghetti noodles and 1 kilo of Spaghetti sauce plus a free 250 grams of free Spaghetti Sauce. I was intrigued with what it says "plus parmesan cheese" on it so I bought it and it's only for P149.00!


So here's what you need:

1 kilo Fiesta Spaghetti Noodles
1 kg and 250 g Fiesta Spaghetti Sauce
4 pcs regular hotdog, slice into small pieces
P50 ground pork
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
cooking oil
salt and pepper
Water (for the noodles)

How to prepare:

Noodles:
- Boil water. Once water is hot enough, put 1 tbsp of oil and dash of salt.
- Add the noodles. Stir occasionally. Check if noodles is already cooked. Set aside.

Sauce:
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil.
- Saute onion and garlic. Add hotdogs and ground pork.
- Add pepper and salt and saute until ground pork is brown in color.
- Add spaghetti sauce. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Serve.

I didn't know that Fiesta Spaghetti sauce taste so good too! My husband said that the sauce was really good so I am beginning to like this brand now. :)

Happy Eating everyone! 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I will consider Fiesta Spaghetti Sauce next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog Chemistandproud. I hope you find this post helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brendz!

    I'm a fan of Pinoy spaghetti over and over and over! Mukhang patok 'to sa panlasa ko. Sana may bundle pa rin sa grocery. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girly!

    Yes, I think this is still available sa mga groceries. I bought this from Puregold. Check mo sis.

    ReplyDelete