Friday 29 November 2013

Chef D'Angelo

I can finally share with you one of my favorite places to eat, Chef D'Angelo. Last week me and my childhood friends had lunch because one of my friends will be flying to Taiwan for work. Since we were looking for a place to eat where it's affordable yet very yummy, I suggested Chef D'Angelo. My best friend agreed with my suggestion so we had our lunch here. We actually ordered the same food. Super yummy!


I super love their nachos even if the ingredients is not complete. With just these two dips, I am super solve!

\

This is their Sampler 1. If I am not mistaken, this cost P155.00 and the chicken is big, I must say this is one of the things I love about Chef. This is what I ordered, pasta with red sauce.


My friend ordered the same Sampler but with white sauce on the pasta. You see the chicken? It's big and it's yummy, very tasty!


I ordered this for my daughter and for the 2 kids we were with. This costs P48.00 and it's not bad because my daughter ate a lot of this and still was able to share with other kids. 

They have a lot of menu and food to offer! This is a must try! I am not sure though where the other branches of Chef D'Angelo but the one we went to was in SM Mall of Asia, South of the mall.

1 comment:

  1. try nyo din yung eat all you can nila :) super sulit.

    ReplyDelete