Friday 7 March 2014

Big Better Burgers Part 2

The first time I ate at Big Better Burgers, I ordered their Hahalapeno burger and you can check it out here. I was with my daughter that time, but this time with my daughter and husband. We had lunch here yesterday in their Waltermart Sucat branch.

Here's what we ordered:


This is what I ordered. This is their Salpicao Rice. This costs 99 pesos. I like it though it's a bit salty for my taste but all in all, this is yummy. I like the presentation that it is served sizzling hot and the garlic on top of the beef is just so yummy.


My husband ordered this, Bistro Rice also for 99 pesos. I like it because it's not too salty unlike the Salpicao Rice, but especially because it has mushrooms on it. My husband said it tastes good and the beef is juicy. 


We also ordered Skin-on Fries. I am not sure why this cost 60 pesos with just about 25 to 30 pieces of fries on it. I find it just a regular fries except that it's cut is thicker than the usual.


We also ordered burger because it's Big Better Burgers right? We got to have burgers. Haha. We ordered 1/4 lb. Double Dare with cheese for 188 pesos. Me and my husband shared this burger.


Here's my share of the burger. Two burger patties on it with cheese and tomatoes and lettuce. We liked it. My husband said it was juicy and I totally agree. 

We want to try their other burgers too and their other rice meals. Oh by the way, we also ordered 16 oz. Iced tea for 30 pesos. 


Big Better Burgers
Waltermart Sucat

4 comments:

  1. Brendzzz!! Hello there!!
    I would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in mytaste.ph/ . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top Blog list!! Great recipes!!
    Mytaste is the second biggest worldwide when it comes to recipe search, and it’s already live in 47 countries. It is a search engine that gathers all the best recipes from all major worldwide blogs and websites in one place. The Philippines has now a myTaste and it is officially live as of February 12, 2014.
    Since your blog is written in English and has delicious Pinoy Asia recipes, we would like to give you an opportunity to add your food blog to the TOP FOOD BLOG LIST and have your recipes indexed on our site and share them to our 3million users worldwide. All you have to do is add your blog’s url and email address to this link : http://www.mytaste.ph/join_top_food_blogs
    This is something you can do to make your blog more visible and be exposed to a lot of people in the Philippines, to people in English speaking countries such as United States, UK, India, Australia, and New Zealand and around the world; this can help your blog page to get more visitors and increase traffic.
    You help us, we help you. EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!
    Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!
    Please be kind enough to reply this message so we know your have received it. Thank you for your attention and cooperation. We hope to see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'm glad to put my blog site there! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bredz. please do visit our facebook fanpage. tomorrow we're gonna feature your blog there..! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much. Will look forward to that tomorrow. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete