Tuesday 16 April 2013

Big Better Burgers

I've been meaning to eat at Big Better Burgers the first time I saw comments about it in a forum I am in. So yesterday, when I brought my daughter to Robinson's in BF and I saw that there was one in Pergola Mall which is just near Robinson's. I decided to eat there and try their burgers out.


I ordered the Hahapaleno Burger for P152.00 which has salsa on it and cheese and I also ordered a regular iced tea for P25.00. 


This is how it was served to me, it comes with free French fries by the way! :) And when you open the wrapper, this is what you'll see.



You see that big patty? Oh it was so juicy! And it was one of the yummiest patties I've ever tasted. Since it has salsa on it, it taste a bit hot. Wanna see the salsa inside? :)


I sliced the burger because I also wanted to see how it was prepared inside instead of taking off the ingredients one by one. See that mouthwatering salsa below the patty? :)

I was not able to finish the whole burger. I was so full with just the half slice. I am thinking that it's because of the patty because it was also thick. I will probably go back here and I will order the one with mushrooms on it. :)

Big Better Burgers
Ground Floor, Pergola Mall
Aguirre Ave., BF Homes Paranaque City



No comments:

Post a Comment