Sunday 28 April 2013

Chicken Tinola


Here's what you need:

P100 worth of Chicken, tinola cut
2 sayote, cut into 4 slices
bunch of sili leaves
2 Knorr chicken cubes
1 medium onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small ginger, sliced
water
oil

How to prepare:

- Heat oil in pan. Saute onion, garlic and ginger. Add chicken. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add water just enough for you and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cubes of Knorr Chicken cubes. Add sayote. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Once the sayote are cooked enough, put sili leaves. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve

I apologize if I hadn't been posting recipes recently as I am busy with my new role as a WAHM and sometimes I find cooking very tedious and so I sometimes just cook the ones that are already in here. But I promise to still post new recipes when I have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment