Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pork with Mushroom in Creamy Sauce

Today's lunch, pork with mushroom with creamy sauce. I also got this recipe from the forum I am in. Thank you to my sisses who shared this recipe. My husband haven't tasted this yet but I love the creaminess of this dish.


Here's what you need:

80 pesos pork, cut into wide strips
1 medium onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
butter
1 small evaporated milk
1 small can of mushroom (I used Jolly)
salt
pepper

How to prepare:

- In a pan, put butter and saute onion and garlic.
- When garlic is slightly brown, add pork and continue sauteeing until pork is tender.
- Add mushrooms. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add milk. Lower the heat. You can add generous amount of milk but make sure it's not too much that it's already a "sabaw".
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve.

You can also try beef instead of pork. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe its better if you use standard measurement of weight (kg/lbs) instead of pesos as the price of ingredients (pork, chicken, fish, etc) may vary depending on where you buy them. It will definitely change should there be a price increase. 80 pesos worth of pork now may not be the same quantity as a 80 pesos pork next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I will do that next time.

    ReplyDelete