Thursday 23 January 2014

Graciano's Kitchen

My sister invited me for dinner the other day with her friends to Graciano's Kitchen. It's a new dining place near our place (walking distance). It was a good thing it was a treat because I really wanted to try their food so I can blog it. Haha. Free food, happy tummy, right?

Here's what we ordered:


My sister ordered this 10" Graciano's Pizza for 218.00. We all agreed that it tasted different from the usual pizza served in other food places. They used a different cheese and I didn't get to taste the pizza sauce. Was there pizza sauce at all?


My sister's friend ordered this Garden Salad for 65.00. She said there was nothing special about the salad. I haven't tried it though.


My sister's other friend ordered this for 58.00 inclusive of Iced Tea. She didn't like the taste unfortunately.



This is what my sister ordered. It costs 84.00 inclusive of Iced Tea as well. She said the pork was tender and she like the mushroom and onion rings on top of the grilled pork.



This is what I ordered. Grilled Chicken costs 84.00 inclusive of Iced Tea as well. I personally love the taste of it and the gravy poured on the chicken. Chicken was tender and juicy. I love it for the price of less than 100 bucks.


This is the Iced Tea that comes along with the food we ordered, except for the pizza and garden salad. 

I will definitely go back here with my husband to taste their other food. Even if my sister's friends were not that satisfied with what they ordered, I think they deserve a second try. I'd like to try their pasta and other flavors of pizza. I actually got to taste their tacos here when I ordered there when they were newly opened. I had to wait for this moment before I have to blog it. :)

So expect another review of my "own" from this food store. You may also visit their branch along Naga Road, Pulang lupa Las Pinas City beside Infinitea and just within Petron Gas Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment