Saturday 21 June 2014

Pan de Manila's Donut

We went to Market Market and my friend said that we should try Pan de Manila's donuts. She said it is only offered in Market Market. So I bought box of 4 donuts, donut costs 40 pesos each but if you buy a box of it, you'll get discount. Here's what I got.


I actually forgot the names of these donuts but the one with almonds tastes so good! Even my husband, who is not a fan of sweets liked this so much. He said that it was not too sweet and the cream or filling inside the donut is so yummy! 

If you look at the donut, it is more like "ensaymada" style of bread but when you eat it, it sure does taste like a donut! Oh I wish they would offer these to other Pan de Manila branches because this is such a good buy for 40 pesos each! Great for get together, for pasalubong, for baon, for everything! Nice creativity Pan de Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment