Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pork Teriyaki

This is the first time that I tried cooking Pork Teriyaki. Unfortunately, I cannot find sesame seed anywhere near my place so I decided to still cook it without it. Haha. It still taste the same though, I think.



Here's what you need:

1/2 kg pork, medium cut
1 sachet of Mama Sita's Barbecue marinade (good for 1/2 kg of meat)
2 cups of togue
knob of ginger, sliced thinly
1 medium carrot, sliced thinly
1 tbsp soy sauce
pinch of ground pepper

Here's how to prepare:

- Marinade pork with Mama Sita's Barbecue marinade for 20-30 minutes. Fry pork and then set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute ginger and carrots in oil. Add togue and stir. Add soy sauce and pepper to taste.
- You can definitely add toasted sesame seeds on top of pork if you want. 

Happy Cooking and Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment